Preposition Gap Fill
For each sentence, write in a preposition.
1. When I was younger, I was always so afraid OF going to the dentist's.
2. Your mother is looking forward TO going on that trip to Australia, isn't she?
3. The police were not convinced OF the man's honesty and charged him.
4. I would rather go to the disco THAN stay here at home.
5. I'm not surprised he took that job. He has always been so keen ON computers.
6. But I am surprised AT/BY how much money they want to pay him!
7. Mary isn't quite ready yet. She is in the kitchen looking FOR her car keys.
8. Instead OF sitting here complaining ABOUT having nothing to do, go and do something constructive!
9. I don't have as much confidence in myself AS you seem to.
10. Are you really happy ABOUT/WITH the life you have here in San Francisco, Jane?
11. In some Mediterranean cultures, respect FOR your elders is the most important part of family life.
12. Tell me ABOUT the new job you started today.
13. I'm very interested IN wildlife documentaries on TV.
14. Do you always travel about the town BY car?