Passive or Active??
1. That door __WAS PAINTED__ (paint) yesterday.
2. Michelangelo __PAINTED__ (paint) the Sistine Chapel.
3. Michael Schumacher __DRIVES__ (drive) for Ferrari.
4. In the UK, everyone __DRIVES__ (drive) on the left.
5. Inter-city trains __ARE USUALLY DRIVEN__ (usually/drive) by men.
6. The 'La Stampa' newspaper __IS READ__ (read) by two million people in Italy.
7. My car __HAS BEEN STOLEN__ (steal)! Call the police!!!!
8. The thieves __STOLE__ (steal) the gold last week.
9. The Queen __IS OPENING__ (open) the bridge tomorrow.
10. The bridge __WAS DESTROYED__ (destroy) by the storm last night.
11. I __LEARNT__ (learn) Japanese when I was in Tokyo.
12. I __WAS TAUGHT__(teach) by an old Japanese man.
13. This letter __SHOULD BE TYPED__ (should/type), not handwritten!
14. The new secretary __TYPES__ (type) at 100 wpm.