Look at this list of English reflexive pronouns. Choose one to fill each space below.
1. They found a last minute flight to Florida for almost nothing. They are very happy with _________________.
2. I _________________ don't like the programme, but the rest of the family love it.
3. Don't go to that pub by _________________. Take someone else.
4. I can't do this job by _________________. I need someone to help me a bit.
5. Harry cut _________________ while peeling an apple this afternoon.
6. There is something really wrong with my computer. Today, it turned _________________ off while I was working. It quite scared me actually!
7. We really enjoyed _________________ at the party last night. We thought it was going to be boring.
8. They are both selfish people. They do everything to please _________________ and don't care about anyone else.
9. After the accident, we blamed _________________ at first until we discovered that the other driver was drunk at the time.
10. I tell Leah to wear protection every time she plays hockey but she refuses to listen to me. She will hurt _________________ one day.