Money, Money, Money
1. How old are you when you begin to receive a pension?
2. How often do you get pocket-money?
3. Who might get a scholarship?
4. How much do you leave as a tip when you eat out?
5. When did you last have to pay a fine?
6. Are you always brave enough to ask for a refund?
7. How many different ways are there to pay for buying something?
8. What's the difference between gross salary and net salary?
9. What do you use to pay for a house?
10. Why would you pay rent?
How would you feel in the following situations?
Happy? Sad? Angry?
- You get a letter off the bank manager saying you were overdrawn?
- You were totally broke?
- Someone wanted to pay you next to nothing for your car?
- You needed to go to a pawn shop?
- You found a good bargain at the local book store?
- You lost a bundle and found small change?
- You were hard up?
- Your local restaurant overcharged you?
- You couldn't get by on your salary?
- You were given a pay rise by your boss?