Look at the following sentences and fill the spaces with either "if" or "in case".
- You should bring your umbrella __IN CASE__ it rains.
- I asked Bill for his e-mail address __IN CASE__ I needed to contact him.
- __IF__ you get a headache, take an aspirin.
- __IF_ your boss shouts at you - shout back!!
- I took four books with me when I went travelling __IN CASE__ I got bored, but I never read a page!
- Take the front door key __IN CASE__ we are not up when you return.
- I turned off my mobile phone during the concert __IN CASE__ it rang. It would've been so embarrassing.
- You can ask your father to take you to college __IF__ you oversleep tomorrow morning.
- __IN CASE__ you run out of money on your travels, bring a credit card.
- Ask for Bryan Adam's autograph __IF__ you see him backstage after the concert.