Look at the following sentences and fill the spaces with either "if" or "in case".
- You should bring your umbrella ________________ it rains.
- I asked Bill for his e-mail address ________________ I needed to contact him.
- ________________ you get a headache, take an aspirin.
- ________________ your boss shouts at you - shout back!!
- I took four books with me when I went travelling ________________ I got bored, but I never read a page!
- Take the front door key ________________ we are not up when you return.
- I turned off my mobile phone during the concert ________________ it rang. It would've been so embarrassing.
- You can ask your father to take you to college ________________ you oversleep tomorrow morning.
- _________________ you run out of money on your travels, bring a credit card.
- Ask for Bryan Adam's autograph ________________ you see him backstage after the concert.