1. I can't go to the cinema with you tonight. OK
2. You mustn't wear that suit now. POSSIBLE....OR "CAN'T"
3. My brother must to work in the morning. NO, 'HAS TO' OR 'MUST WORK'
4. Has she have to go now? NO, 'DOES SHE HAVE TO...'
5. They shouldn't leave so early. OK
6. You must clean your windows more often. OK
7. In England, you should drive on the left. NO, 'HAVE TO'
8. You don't have to use the stairs because there is an elevator. OK
9. We don't can play games until midnight. NO, 'WE CAN'T'
10. How many days do we must wait? NO, 'MUST WE WAIT' OR 'DO WE HAVE TO WAIT'.
11. Can we to go or not? NO, 'CAN WE GO....'.
12. Rich people mustn't work. NO, 'DON'T HAVE TO WORK'.
13. I think we shouldn't go to see that film tonight. NO, 'I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD....'
14. In England, you don't have to play radios in churches. NO, 'YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO' OR 'YOU MUSTN'T'