Which sentences are correct?
1. I can't go to the cinema with you tonight.
2. You mustn't wear that suit now.
3. My brother must to work in the morning.
4. Has she have to go now?
5. They shouldn't leave so early.
6. You must clean your windows more often.
7. In England, you should drive on the left.
8. You don't have to use the stairs because there is an elevator.
9. We don't can play games until midnight.
10. How many days do we must wait?
11. Can we to go or not?
12. Rich people mustn't work.
13. I think we shouldn't go to see that film tonight.
14. In England, you don't have to play radios in churches.