Level 3 Review
1. My uncle goes often to the hospital. NO, 'MY UNCLE OFTEN GOES....'
2. I've been reading more than sixty pages today. NO, I'VE READ MORE THAN.....'
3. They were looking at each other in the mirror. OK.
4. We don't like swimming in the winter. OK.
5. Have you already been to see that film. NO. NO QUESTION MARK!!!!
6. You can swim Jane, aren't you? NO, ....., CAN'T YOU?'
7. Now I used to go to school every day. NO, 'NOW' AND 'USED TO' NOT POSSIBLE TOGETHER.
8. I couldn't find a hotel so I slept by the river. OK.
9. When have you been to America the last time? NO, 'WHEN DID YOU GO....'
10. If I won the lottery, I will go to India? NO, '...I WOULD GO....'
11. How about to go to see Bob Dylan tonight? NO, 'HOW ABOUT GOING TO SEE....'
12. Rich people don't have to work so often. OK.
13. After I had seen him, I left straight away. OK.
14. My father who lives in Rome smokes pot. NO, 'MY FATHER, WHO LIVES IN ROME, SMOKES POT'....WITH THE COMMAS.
15. He can't have passed the exam. He didn't study. OK.
16. Pisa isn't as big like Rome. NO, '....ISN'T AS BIG AS...'
17. He asked me what my opinion of Viagra was. OK.
18. The hospital will be opening by the Queen. NO, '...WILL BE OPENED....'
19. However it was raining, we went to have a big picnic in the park. NO, 'THOUGH IT WAS RAINING....' OR 'EVEN THOUGH' OR 'DESPITE THE FACT THAT IT WAS RAINING'.
20. I think you shouldn't go to work today if you have a headache. NO, 'I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD GO....'