Put the verbs in the spaces. Are they zero, first or second conditionals?
Here are the most likely, natural sounding answers, although some could be different.
1. If I __GET__ (get) home too late tonight, I __WON'T EAT__ (not eat).
2. If they __EARN__ (earn) enough money, they _'LL GO__ (go) to France for their holiday this summer.
3. If John __COULD__ (can run) 100 metres in 10 seconds, he __WOULD BE__ (be) an athlete.
4. If Simon __CATCHES__ (catch) a fish today, we __'LL EAT__ (eat) it.
5. If you __WENT__ (go) to the moon, you __WOULD BE__ (be) 400,000 km from the Earth.
6. She __WOULD BUY__ (buy) a Porsche if she __WON__ (win) the lottery.
7. If you __PUT___ (put) salt in hot water, it __DISSOLVES__ (dissolves).
8. If it __RAINED__ (rain) in the Sahara desert, everyone __WOULD BE__ (be) very surprised.
9. If you __JUMPED__ (jump) off a tall building without a parachute, it __WOULD HURT__ (hurt).
10. If it __RAINS__ (rain) tonight, we __CAN GO__ (can go) to the cinema.
11. She __'D PASS__ (pass) her exam if she __STUDIED__ (study) more!
12. If your dog __SPOKE__ (speak), you __COULD SELL__ (can sell) it to the circus.
13. If you __PUT__ (put) pizza in the oven for 3 hours, it __BURNS__ (burn).
14. If we __PLAY__ (play) football on Saturday afternoon, I __'LL BE__ (be) tired on Sunday.
15. You __'LL BECOME__ (become) fat if you __EAT__ (eat) too much.
16. If a UFO __LANDED__ (land) in the city centre tomorrow, there __WOULD BE__ (be) a big panic.