Intermediate Level >> Error Correction Worksheets >> This error correction worksheet can be used as a easy start for your intermediate students. It is basically a review of the pre-intermediate syllabus.
Lesson One Easy Grammar
Why are the following sentences wrong?
1. He has a shower now.
2. I can to speak English well
3. Last year I have been to France
4. Do you like football
5. I am born in 1980
6. For the breakfast today, I had chicken
7. Will you going to the party next week?
8. I went to America 3 times
9. 'How is your brother?' 'Very tall'
10. I've been to Rome, Paris, London, Munich, stop.