So / Such Vocabulary Worksheet
Fill the spaces in these sentences that use "so" and "such" using the correct word from the list.
wallet unbelievable slowly steak gracefully fat lies greed
- I ate such a large ________ for dinner, I can't eat anything else.
- The thief told the police such an ________ story that they began laughing.
- The ballet star danced so ________ and got a standing ovation at the end.
- Why do you tell me such big ________ and think I'll believe you?
- The cow was so ________ that it couldn't fit through the gate.
- I don't understand such ________ in people. They want everything for themselves!
- The building collapsed so ________ that everyone escaped in time.
- Why do you need such a big ________? Are you rich?