Question Tag Error Correction Worksheet
Are the question tags used correctly in these sentences? Correct those you think are wrong.
1. Their names are Bill and Bob, aren't they? CORRECT
2. You should be able to understand the lesson, SHOULDN'T you?
3. We were at the Jubilee Hotel last year, WEREN'T we?
4. You can pick up an information pack at the hotel, can't you? CORRECT
5. Most people weren't sure where to go, were they? CORRECT
6. You're not hungry already, ARE you?
7. Brian knows how to drive those big trucks, doesn't he? CORRECT
8. George is in the office, ISN'T he?