Present Perfect Extra Word
There is ONE extra word in each of these present perfect sentences. Find it and select it.
- I've have never been to Russia. What's it like?
- Have you ever been bought a sportscar?
- I haven't met to any famous person in my life.
- How long time have you known Barry? Does he work with you?
- My parents have to been to Hawaii six times already. They love it!
- Have you heard of the news about Diane? She's pregnant!
- I've lost to my wallet again. Do you know where it is?
- Have you ever always lived in this house or did you live somewhere else?