Prepositions of Time Error Correction
Decide if these sentences containing time expressions and prepositions are Correct or Wrong.
- I'll see you on Monday near the library.
- In/during the summer, it's always very hot here.
- The movie starts in two minutes. Hurry!
- I have Japanese lessons on Monday afternoon and Friday evening.
- At 7am, I always leave the house to go to work.
- He stopped smoking when he was 47, in 2006.
- In October, we went for a skiing vacation in Switzerland.
- The film lasted for three hours and it was so boring!