Prepositions After Adjectives Worksheet
Choose the correct preposition after each of these adjectives.
- I'm not ashamed ________ being fat.
- Are you really afraid ________ the dark, John?
- My cousin is brilliant ________ tennis.
- The detective was curious ________ the old man's confession.
- This sportscar is very different ________ that one.
- Are you experienced ________ this type of work?
- Picasso was famous ________ painting very abstract pictures.
- Why are you so full ________ the joys of spring today?
- Are you good ________ languages, Bryan?
- Julie looks indentical ________ her sister, doesn't she?
- I've been really impressed ________ you in your new job. Congratulations.
- Jake is still very jealous ________ his ex-girlfriend after six months.