Prepositions After Adjectives Worksheet 2
Choose the correct preposition after each of these adjectives.
- Nobody is keen ________ staying late in the office tonight.
- The President has said he is optimistic ________ reaching an agreement before next week.
- Tennis is becoming very popular ________ older people.
- He isn't qualified ________ this job. Why did he get it?
- That book is very relevant ________ the essay I have to write this weekend.
- The refugees hid in the cave and were safe ________ the battle outside.
- Did you hear Kathy is pregnant? I was totally shocked ________ the news!
- This printer isn't very suitable ________ the office. We need a bigger one.
- I hate poker and other card games. I'm terrible ________ them!
- I was very thankful ________ your uncle for helping me.
- That's typical ________ Dan to lend somebody money when they needed it.
- Betty is two hours late from work. I'm getting worried ________ her.