Phrasal Verb Gap Fill Worksheet
Use the following phrasal verbs to complete each sentence. You may have to change the tense.
- In many countries, dogs are used to ______ people who are missing in the mountains.
- My car ______ on the way back from college yesterday afternoon.
- This sudoku puzzle is too difficult. I ______!
- ______ on Monday mornings is so difficult!
- If I give you the address, can you go and ______ a package for me?
- ______ Beth! We're really late and I don't want to miss the start of the film.
- When she ______ her pen, I know she doesn't want to work anymore.
- Alex, can you ______ all your books and prepare the table for lunch?