Phrasal Verb Gap Fill Worksheet 2
Use the following phrasal verbs to complete each sentence. You may have to change the tense.
- Quick, ______ Mark! It's freezing outside. Close the door.
- Can you ______ the garbage for me? Thanks.
- I can't hear what you're saying, Mike. ______!
- When she was 12 years old, Alexa ______ from home for two days.
- That car is going to hit us - ______!
- Did you ______ the rest of the pizza? I was still eating it!
- There was a fire in the building, but everyone ______ in time.
- If you're not watching it, can you ______ the TV?