Error Correction: Just, Yet, Already
These sentences use either 'just', 'yet' or 'already'. Are they correct or not?
1. I haven't been to the new shopping mall yet, but I want to go soon.
2. I've just been to Moscow, in 1998. I don't want to go again. Let's go to St. Petersburg!
3. Stop shouting at me! I've already done all my homework, now I want to watch some TV.
4. "Have you cleaned your teeth yet?" "Yes, mom, I did it while you were chatting on the phone."
5. Are you going on vacation again? Haven't you just got back from the Caribbean?
6. Cynthia has got already a smartphone. Let's get her something else.
7. "Can you phone your father? He's worried sick about you." "I just did."
8. "Already seen, already seen, already seen! I've seen all of these movies. Oh, this one, I haven't seen yet."