Have To / Must Vocabulary
Look at these sentences using "have to" and "must". Fill in the missing words from the list.
permit limit cells diet conference visa retirement closet
- When you go to many countries, you have to have your passport and also a ________.
- You have to stay under the speed ________ or the police will stop you.
- If you want to lose weight, you will have to go on a ________.
- I must get Cheryl a ________ present before the party next week.
- Because of new security measures, the prisoners had to stay in their ________ all day.
- I mustn't be late for the ________ in Paris next week. My boss is counting on me!
- Barbara, you must clean out your ________. Your clothes are everywhere!
- All visitors must show their guest ________ to the security guard.