Compound Nouns - Right or Wrong?
Are the compound nouns being used correctly in these sentences? Are they Correct or Wrong?
- My uncle bought a horserace, but he broke his leg after two races.
- There was a blackbird on the window this morning. It was a crow, I think.
- I finished my screenplay at last. Now I have to send it to everyone!
- Police found the suspect's fingersprint at the scene and arrested him.
- This housefarm was built in the 1790s and it's very expensive.
- They closed the nightclub because it didn't have a good fire escape.
- I recommend you try the swordfish here. It's excellent.
- The peace treaty was signed inside the old courthouse.