The Circus Is In Town
Read through the text about a circus, then answer the questions below.
Are the following true or false?
1. The circus comes to the town twice a year. FALSE
2. There are not many animals in the circus. TRUE
3. People don't come to the circus because of the animals. TRUE
4. Leopold and his father work in the circus together. FALSE
5. Leopold's father is the strongest. FALSE
6. Clara's hair is longer than her daughter's hair. TRUE
7. Sue-Ellen wants to be a clown in the circus. FALSE
8. Pit is the father of the other two clowns. FALSE
9. The three clowns wear identical shoes. FALSE
10. Everyone is very tired on the day that the circus leaves town. TRUE