"As" or "Like" Worksheet
For each space, choose either "as" or "like" to complete the sentence.
1. My mother said we couldn't have a snake _____ a pet.
2. Don't take everything I say _____ an insult. You're so sensitive!
3. The whole evening felt _____ a dream to me. It was wonderful.
4. I have to keep practicing the guitar. I want to be able to play it _____ you.
5. John's boss told his to do _____ he liked. He was furious with him.
6. I can't stand eating seafood _____ this. Can we order something else?
7. You're just _____ your brother. You even have the same color eyes.
8. Though her job title was secretary, she worked more _____ a personal assistant and was well paid.