Error Correction: Present Perfect & Past Simple
Correct the sentences which are wrong.
I went to the cinema twice this month. Incorrect
Correction:I have been to the cinema twice this month.
1. Mark has taught nine lessons yesterday.
2. Tahid works in an Indian restaurant. He has cooked 327 meals this week!
3. John has been to South Carolina (USA) last Christmas to visit his girlfriend.
4. I live in this town for two years and I like it very much.
5. Candice loves travelling. She went to New York, Hong Kong, Thailand, South America and Russia.
6. Last year we bought a new house in Spain.
7. Neil has danced the Lambada with Jennifer Lopez last summer in San Tropez!
8. The Queen Mother lived in London for 100 years.
9. The Beatles have made ten albums and were very successful.
10. The Rolling Stones have made thirty two albums and are very successful.