Pre-Intermediate Level >> Error Correction Worksheets >> Students try to work out the correct sentences to 'buy' whilst avoiding those they suspect have errors in. This one serves to review elementary and pre-intermediate levels.
Error Correction Worksheet
1. How often do you go at the cinema?
2. I like dance at the disco.
3. Did you went on holiday last year?
4. What are you doing every Thursday?
5. I can't see where you are. OK.
6. When I was young, I couldn't swim. OK.
7. Would you like drinking a beer?
8. There is four chairs behind the sofa.
9. I can't see some apples in the shop.
10. There are two dogs or three?
11. Have you any children?
12. It is raining so we can't play tennis. OK.
13. In Saturday, I watched TV all day.
14. Do you like to go to the cinema with me tonight?
15. Can you give me my keys please? OK.
16. My mother don't like watching TV.