Pre-Intermediate Level >> Error Correction Worksheets >> A nice easy start to a course with this review of the main points of an elementary level syllabus.
Pre-Intermediate: lesson one review of elementary
- He has two dogs and a cat. OK.
- It's 7 o'clock so my brother probably reads in his bedroom now.
- London is more big than Amsterdam.
- I go in the beach the Saturdays.
- Teresa is my aunt and I like she very much.
- First I went to the beach, then I walked to my friend's house. OK.
- My mother have a big house.
- I often go to the beach whit my brothers.
- I want any apples please.
- My brother is fat and has 26 years.
- There is four cinemas in this city.
- Oxford is a very small country in England.
- I like going shopping after Christmas when there are the sales. OK.
- She can write in Japanese and Chinese. OK.
- I go with the bus every day to go at my school.