Choose one of the phrases containing "enough" from the table below to go into the spaces in each question.
1. I don't think we have __________ to go to the cinema now. It's nearly 9pm.
2. They didn't want me in the police because I wasn't __________.
3. If you can lend me £5, I will have __________ to buy the CD.
4. I know I don't have __________ for the job so I won't waste my time going for an interview.
5. If __________ sign this petition, we can prevent them building the new road across that forest.
6. She lost the match simply because she didn't play __________.
7. Even if you use a greenhouse, it will never be __________ to grow bananas in this climate.
8. The young girl limped __________ to make her parents believe that she couldn't go to school.
9. This theatre isn't __________ for the play to be performed here. We will need at least another 100 seats.
10. Clean this room again Mary. It's not __________ for hotel guests to use.