Verb Pattern Re-Ordering Worksheet
Put these words into the correct order to make sentences with verb patterns.
- We both enjoy going to see exhibitions at art galleries.
- I don't like going to the dentist unless it's really necessary.
- Your girlfriend should take that new job as an accountant.
- My mother hopes to see you back here next year.
- She finished typing the letters and then went home.
- We can leave the hotel at 9 o'clock in the morning.
- I might go skiing in the mountains with my brother.
- They decided not to buy the house in London.