Verb Patterns Gap Fill
Fill the spaces in each question with the correct form of the verb in brackets.
- If you don't enjoy ______ (study), why are you doing it?
- I'm learning ______ (cook) Japanese, but it's very difficult.
- We can't leave until Jeremy finishes ______ (pack) all his suitcases.
- I don't mind ______ (go) on the bus, but I hate travelling by car.
- Can you let me ______ (watch) the TV for an hour? There's a film on.
- Stop ______ (make) so much noise, I'm studying!
- His mother promised ______ (buy) him a computer if he was good.
- You shouldn't ______ (smoke) because you are too young.