"To Be" Past - Question Formation Worksheet
Use the given words to create questions using the verb "to be" in the past. The first one has been done for you.
1. John / at school / yesterday?
Was John at school yesterday?
2. Was the weather in Paris hot?
3. How much were the tickets for the concert?
4. Why was the plane so late?
5. How long were you at the museum on Saturday?
6. Was your cat afraid of the storm yesterday evening?
7. Was your English test difficult or easy?
8. Was your house big when you were a child?