"To Be" Past and Present Worksheet
Choose the correct form of 'to be', either past or present.
1. Laura __IS__ 23 now, but she __WAS__ about 15 in that photo.
2. There __WAS__ a big storm last night. Thankfully, the weather __IS__ great today.
3. __WERE__ you alone last night or __WAS__ Jane with you?
4. Where __WERE__ your sisters last weekend?
5. My phone __ISN'T__ on the table. It __WAS__ there an hour ago.
6. __WERE__ these houses here in the 1950s?
7. __WAS__ I in this restaurant last week?
8. Ray __IS__ late again today. He __WAS__ late last week too!