Present Simple or Present Continuous Gap Fill Worksheet 3
Complete these sentences with either present simple or present continuous.
1. There's a man who __STANDS__ (stand) on the street corner at the same time every day.
2. The regional manager __IS ATTENDING__ (attend) a meeting at the moment.
3. Look! The elephants __ARE DRINKING__ (drink) from the pond.
4. John __ISN'T WORKING__ (not work) this week. He's on vacation.
5. I __AM LOOKING__ (look) for Christina. Do you know where she is?
6. Her favorite TV show __STARTS__ (start) at 7pm on Tuesdays.
7. Everyone is worried that the company __IS LOSING__ (lose) so much money. They are worried about losing their jobs.
8. The brothers __DON'T OWN__ (not own) a dog, but they __ARE THINKING__ (think) of buying one.