Present Simple or Present Continuous Gap Fill Worksheet 2
Complete these sentences with either present simple or present continuous.
1. ________ (speak) French? Go and ask directions from that man.
2. My uncle ________ (work) at the zoo, but I ________ (not know) exactly what he ________ (do).
3. Hello, Cindy. Beth ________ (eat) her dinner at the moment. She can call you later. ________ (have) your number?
4. The train normally ________ (leave) on time but it's late today because it ________ (snow).
5. Alice and her roommate are angry because the boy in the next room always ________ (play) his music too loud.
6. My father ________ (let) my brother play computer games on Saturday mornings.
7. Neil and Steve ________ (walk) to the beach because the bus ________ (not run) on Sundays.
8. The manager of the supermarket always ________ (close) the door at 7pm.