Present Simple for Future Re-Ordering Worksheet
Put these words into the correct order to make sentences with Present Simple for future.
- The bus leaves at six o'clock tomorrow morning from the main bus station
- Do you know what time the plane to Glasgow departs?
- My Biology exam is next Wednesday and I'm not ready!
- My uncle's plane arrives at 6pm tomorrow
- Maria has a cookery class tomorrow morning
- The new restaurant opens at 7.30 tonight
- The factory inspection takes place next Monday at 10.30am
- The sun sets two minutes later tomorrow