Present Simple for Future Error Correction
Is the Present Simple being used correctly in these sentences? Are they Correct or Wrong?
- If you want, we go to the restaurant next Thursday.
- We leave Berlin on the 8th so maybe we'll see you in Paris.
- After leaving university, I go to work with my uncle.
- It's so cold, isn't it? It snows later tonight.
- The bridge closes in November for important repairs.
- What day do you see your therapist? Is it Wednesday or Friday?
- I'm not waiting anymore. I ring to complain.
- The election takes place in four years' time.