Present Continuous Re-Ordering Worksheet 2
Re-order these words to make Present Continuous sentences. The first word in each sentence is "at".
1. At 5am, the birds are singing.
2. At 7am, the big dogs are barking.
3. At 7.20am, Mrs Thompson is getting up.
4. At 7.40, she is making her son's breakfast.
5. At 7.50am, the mailman is delivering the letters.
6. At 7.55am, Mrs Thompson's son is washing his face.
7. At 8am, the Thompson family are eating breakfast together.
8. At 8.20am, Mrs Thompson is driving to work in her blue car.