Prepositions of Time Re-Ordering Worksheet
Re-order these words to make sentences with prepositions of time. The first word in each sentence is "I".
1. I arrived at school at a quarter past eight.
2. I'm going home in an hour.
3. I am meeting Phil on Tuesday afternoon.
4. I finished reading that book nearly two hours ago.
5. I often go to the north beach in the summer.
6. I will call you at home by seven o'clock.
7. I helped to build this house in 1997.
8. I am in a hurry so can you bring the bill?