Past Simple Regular and Irregular Gap Fill
Put the past simple of each verb into the spaces. Some of the verbs are regular and some are irregular.
1. She _________ (go) to the disco alone.
2. The storm _________ (start) at about ten o'clock.
3. An apple _________ (drop) on Newton's head.
4. Mike's ball _________ (roll) down the hill and into the river.
5. Jane _________ (get) the best score in the English test.
6. The party _________ (begin) at eight o'clock and _________ (finish) at midnight.
7. I _________ (sell) my old red guitar and _________ (buy) a trumpet.
8. We _________ (walk) along the beach until we _________ (see) the cafe.