Mis-Spelt Plurals Error Correction
Find the badly spelt plural in each sentence.
- The two bags contained two umbrellas, six watchs and four large telephones.
- There were two Stephens at the party and three Harries!
- Give me the cheese, two fishes and three oranges from the fridge.
- The two boxs were full of books, papers, pencils and many notes from school.
- We can't find any potatos and the apples and bananas are bad. Let's go shopping!
- The house has 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms and a garden full of trees, flowers and bushs.
- Jenny gave me two rabbits to look after. They had long eares and cute eyes.
- Thiefs stole two radios and two hundred dollars from the store.