"Have" and "Be" Gap Fill Worksheet
Choose the correct form of either the verb "have" or "be" to complete each sentence.
1. John __IS__ 27 years old and __HAS__ three children.
2. I __HAVE__ a shower early in the morning and also late in the evening.
3. Paris __IS__ a large city in France. There __ARE__ 5 million people living there.
4. Lucy and Julie __ARE__ twin sisters. They __ARE__ both very tall.
5. Every year, we __HAVE__ a large party in our house for Christmas.
6. If you __ARE__ sad, read a funny book or watch something on TV.
7. The park in my town always __HAS__ a lot of people walking in it. It __IS__ very pretty.
8. It __IS__ nearly ten o'clock. I __AM__ late!