Hard Spelling Definition Worksheet
Use the given first letter and the definitions to write the correct word.
- Bird that can't fly, black and white, lives in the South Pole. (P)
- Place you go when you are sick or hurt in an accident. (H)
- Something from the fridge that you put on bread. Not cheese! (B)
- The first month of the year. (J).
- Physically attractive, opposite of "ugly". (B)
- Something that can harm you, opposite of "safe". (D)
- The day when you were born, you can have a party! (B)
- Period of time after lunch, but before the evening. (A)