Going To Matching Exercise
Match the numbered present sentences with their future endings.
she's going to write a letter
he's going to clean the windows
he's going to have a party
she's going to paint the walls
he's going to have a picnic
he's going to drive to the supermarket
she's going to bake a cake
he's going to fix the car
1. Mike is holding a ladder and a bucket.
2. Mike is putting his coat on and holding some keys.
3. Angela is sitting at the table with a pen.
4. Angela is in the kitchen. She's wearing an apron.
5. Mike is calling friends. He's telling them his address.
6. Angela is putting a ladder up in the lounge.
7. Mike has some tools in his hand. He's reading a book, "Your Ford".
8. Mike is making sandwiches. He's watching the weather on TV.