Going To Matching Exercise
Match the numbered present sentences with their future endings.
1. Mike is holding a ladder and a bucket - he's going to clean the windows.
2. Mike is putting his coat on and holding some keys - he's going to drive to the supermarket.
3. Angela is sitting at the table with a pen - she's going to write a letter.
4. Angela is in the kitchen. She's wearing an apron - she's going to bake a cake.
5. Mike is calling friends. He's telling them his address - he's going to have a party.
6. Angela is putting a ladder up in the lounge - she's going to paint the walls.
7. Mike has some tools in his hand. He's reading a book, "Your Ford" - he's going to fix the car.
8. Mike is making sandwiches. He's watching the weather on TV - he's going to have a picnic.