Elementary General Vocabulary Gap Fill Worksheet 7
Put the following words into the correct gap in each sentence. You may have to change the form of the word (plurals, third person, etc)
- I ______ in the school play last year. I played the owner of the hotel.
- There's a big wooden ______ that separates the two gardens.
- The dog is covered in ______ again. He should stay in the garden.
- Don't ______ that parcel, there are glasses inside!
- I want to have a quick ______ before we go out. Do you have any shampoo?
- Let me finish reading this ______ and then we can go to bed.
- Give me another ______ for the bed. It's freezing tonight!
- We went camping in Scotland in the summer but the wind destroyed our ______ on the first night.