Elementary General Vocabulary Gap Fill Worksheet 6
Put the following words into the correct gap in each sentence. You may have to change the form of the word (plurals, third person, etc)
- That suggestion you gave me last night was very ______. I passed the exam easily!
- Your dog is digging a big ______ in the garden. Near the rose bushes!
- I had a very strange ______ last night. I was living inside an apple like a worm!
- Are you going to ask Cheryl to marry you? "______. I have to think about it."
- Press this button and you can ______ which way the car goes.
- That man has small arms and looks very ______. He won't win the competition.
- Give me another knife, please. This one isn't very ______ and I can't cut anything with it.
- I cleaned that vase for so long that it's ______ now like the sun!