Elementary General Vocabulary Gap Fill Worksheet 5
Put the following words into the correct gap in each sentence. You may have to change the form of the word (plurals, third person, etc)
- Tanya had an injection and the nurse used a very big ______.
- If you join the army, there are many ______ you have to follow.
- Did you put any pepper in the soup? I can ______ something spicy.
- That plate is very hot, Meg. Please be ______!
- All the animals in this national park are protected. You're not allowed to ______.
- Greg had a ______ scan after his accident but fortunately, he was fine.
- You will need a big ______ if you want to clean those windows on the second floor.
- On the 25th wedding anniversary, it's traditional to give something made of ______.