Can or Can't Gap Fill
Choose either "can" or "can't" for each space.
1. You're very lucky if you __CAN__ play the piano.
2. My brother __CAN'T__ speak any foreign language, but he wants to learn Swedish.
3. __CAN__ you swim well or just a little?
4. I __CAN'T__ see very well with these glasses. Give me others to try.
5. __CAN__ you hear that noise? It's a dog in the garden.
6. Help me, please! I __CAN'T__ understand this question.
7. The company says that if I __CAN__ speak Spanish, I have the job.
8. Put the TV volume up - I __CAN'T__ hear anything!