Adjective or Adverb?
Use the word in the brackets to help you write the adverb or the adjective in the gap.
Example: Peter walks ________ (slow) to work.
Answer: Peter walks slowly to work.
1. She ________ (quick) reads the book.
2. Jennifer is a ________ very (pretty) girl.
3 The class is ________ (terrible) loud today.
4. Maxine is a ________ (good) singer.
5. You can ________ (easy) open this box.
6. It's a ________ (terrible) day today, all rain and wind.
7. She sings that song ________ (good).
8. He is ________ (careful).
9. He always drives the car ________ (careful).
10. My son plays his music ________ (loud).