Adjective or Adverb?
Use the word in the brackets to help you write the adverb or the adjective in the gap.
1. She __QUICKLY__ (quick) reads the book.
2. Jennifer is a ____PRETTY____ very (pretty) girl.
3 The class is ____TERRIBLY____ (terrible) loud today.
4. Maxine is a ___GOOD____ (good) singer.
5. You can ____EASILY____ (easy) open this box.
6. It's a ____TERRIBLE____ (terrible) day today, all rain and wind.
7. She sings that song ____WELL____ (good).
8. He is ___CAREFUL_____ (careful).
9. He always drives the car ____CAREFULLY____ (careful).
10. My son plays his music ____LOUDLY____ (loud).